Coconut Soy Wax | Titanwax 5465
A fantastic blend of coconut and soy in Candle Wax Bulk! When used properly this wax is truly a one-pour wax. Achieve smooth tops with a fantastic white finish that is brighter than most Coconut soy wax blends on the current market.
- This wax is used only for container candles
- Comes in a slab form
- 8-10% Fragrance Load
- Directions: Heat to 175 degrees Fahrenheit then add fragrance. Allow it to cool naturally. Keep away from air drafts.
- Melting Point: 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Excellent cold and hot throw
- Minimal wet spots
- Comparable to Cargill C-6 & Golden Brands 454
- Works best with CD wicks
Great hot throw and smooth tops every time!
I usually order coco soy from Makesy but I live driving distance to this place so I gave it a try. First off, the cold throw is 10/10! I’ve tried the wax with multiple fragrances & still strong cold throw! It’s not as soft and creamy as Makesy and it doesn’t cure completely smooth once the candle has been lit but that’s normal with soy. I will def order again
This wax is so easy to work with and the hot and cold throw is a mazing thank you PSCS you all rock
Holiday season is here: Amazing fragrance oils: Perfect Autumn & Crisp Night😍. Will buy again.