A fantastic blend of coconut and soy in Candle Wax Bulk! When used properly this wax is truly a one-pour wax. Achieve smooth tops with a fantastic white finish that is brighter than most Coconut soy wax blends on the current market.
- This wax is used only for container candles
- Comes in a slab form of 12 pounds each
- 8-10% Fragrance Load
- Directions: Heat to 175 degrees Fahrenheit then add fragrance. Allow it to cool naturally. Keep away from air drafts.
- Melting Point: 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Excellent cold and hot throw
- Minimal wet spots
- Comparable to Cargill C-6 & Golden Brands 454
- Works best with CD wicks
Peachstate Candle Supply
Our journey started like many candle makers. We bought a kit from Hobby Lobby and decided to give it a try as we wanted a candle from Bath and Body that was out of season.