Gives amazing throw, excellent jar adhesion and typically can pour as a single pour.
- This wax is used only for container candles
- Toxin free
- 8-12% Fragrance Load
- Directions: Heat to 190 degrees Fahrenheit then add fragrance. Allow it to cool naturally. Keep away from air drafts.
- Melting Point: 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- Excellent cold and hot throw
- Minimal wet spots
- Works best with CD or Eco wicks
Peachstate Candle Supply
Our journey started like many candle makers. We bought a kit from Hobby Lobby and decided to give it a try as we wanted a candle from Bath and Body that was out of season.