- This wax is used only for container candles
- Comes in a slab form of 12 pounds each
- 8-12% Fragrance Load
- Directions: Heat to 185 degrees Fahrenheit then add fragrance. Allow it to cool naturally. Keep away from air drafts.
- Melting Point: 125 degrees Fahrenheit
- Excellent cold and hot throw
- Minimal wet spots
- Works best with CD wicks
This wax is great quality!
It provides an even burn and is a great substitute for people who are allergic to soy. Amazing hot and cold throw.
Thank you PeachState!
We love the Coco 83 Accu Pure wax. It's a one pour wax and the hot and cold throw is amazing. So thankful that Peach State is carrying Coco 83 now!
Peachstate Candle Supply
Our journey started like many candle makers. We bought a kit from Hobby Lobby and decided to give it a try as we wanted a candle from Bath and Body that was out of season.